How many times have I said this the last few years? I’m busy.
I seriously am busy. But somehow it feels like I always am. But now it’s serious. The end of my masters is near, a baby coming, this Saturday we’re moving and I’m still setting up the new business. But it is all worth it in the end.
- Listening to other dads I’m going to have the most beautiful baby that ever existed. Since it’s a girl it’s going to have a special bond with her dad.
- Study is going well. I’m not the best student, but then again I’m not lagging behind.
- Heleen and I have got a very beautiful house to live income Saturday.
Mmm, maybe I should say fulfilling times. Fulfilling with a high density.
I respect people and do not wish to offend them. But I am a little different, as in I do not abide by standard rules of society. Running around bare footed, talking to total strangers and showing my love for Heleen in public are mild transgressions. But at home I’m free as a bird.
So when window washers happen to come by…
I can’t help myself.
Heleen and I had our 20 week ultra sound today. Everything is perfect. The baby is healthy and going strong. It has Heleen’s nose and my feisty behaviour. If you want to know the sex of the baby you can enter what you think it’s going to be in the poll below.
Be warned! After you filled in the poll it will tell you what the sex of the baby is.
*door bell ringing*
- Her: Hi, my name is Jennifer, I’m from the one of so many utility companies who try to sell their stuff aggressively at the door (imagine somebody being overly enthusiastic right now without having a cause to be)
- Me: Facial expresion changes from friendly and open to closed and grumpy
- Her: I wanted to ask whether or not the person who usually take care of the paper work is at home right now?….
- Me: Jeeezzzz, what a question!
- Her: …. but I see I’m already speaking to him
- Me: Well, actually your not.
- Her: Ow, is he at home right now?
- Me: No, he’s not. But I know we are not interested. Bye!
Poor girl, I can be very bitchy. But what happened here? Does this girl think only males do the paper work? Or do I look gay? Or maybe both?
The bad thing about having a brain that goes in every direction is that focus and attention are needed in huge amounts to be able to get something finished. The good thing about such a brain is that you really have a lot of ideas. I started a psychosomatic physical therapy blog to show the world my ideas about this profession.